The Adventures of RaCh

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Year

So its the beginning of another year. Lots of new years resaloutions made, and broken as is the custom. It's made me think why bother? Why year after year do we resolve to do stuff that we know full well before january is out most of us have gone oh sod it! and eaten a family size toblerone. Gym membership cards left un-used covered in dust, my new trainers i bought last year because i was going to go jogging, oh yes! Have seen the light of day perhaps twice.
Mabe next year I'll resolve to do something do able ie, i will attempt to watch all the episodes of eastenders in the week, i will remember to turn my phone on silent whilst in the cinema, i will make sure that ive installed all the mp3 stuff you need to use my mp3 player.
Actually, who am i kidding? I porbably wont be able to keep those either!
Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home